Wednesday, March 4, 2009

25 Things About me



Here we go...
1. I have 3 sisters Whitney and Kenna, and Casie.
2. My Mom is my Best Friend.
3. I have worked at Sport Clips for 2 yrs
4. I have been cutting hair for almost 5 yrs (counting school)
5. I don't like movies with animals in them, I think they will always die in the movie and I cant take it.
6. I love to sleep in, but I love to get up and get on with my day.
7.I have the best Boyfriend, he loves me for me, know matter what!
8. I went to beauty school my senior year.
9. I wanted to be a Doctor growing up.
10. I love my family with all my heart!
11. I like my fingernails and toenails painted
12. My favorite colors are Brown, Black, Plum, and Sage Green.
13.I am TRYING to grow my hair out. (its driving me NUTS)
14.I wish I would have stuck with all the things my parents put me in!!!
15. I want go back to school to be an Interior Decorator.
16. I am a perfectionist, and I HATE it.
17. I love my DADDY!
18. I love diet coke, its the first thing I think about when I get up in the morning. SAD
19. I love Discovery Health Channel!
20. I must leave my house on an errand every day, I cant be in the house all day. I go crazy
21. I love doing hair (most of the time)
22. I want to visit Australia, Italy and Rome! SOMEDAY
23. I love my x terra when it is clean.
24. My favorite music is anything that inspires me!
25. I cant wait to see what happens next!

3 comments:

Jillbee said...

I love your new look on your blog! I loved learning new things about you too! I think you are awesome!

Jillbee said...

Also see your mother about your spelling! :)

The Schmidt's said...

ohh Jessica! i love ALL things about you!! i can't wait to be working with you again. love your guts:)