Wednesday, January 28, 2009

22nd Birthday

My day started with Whit and my Mom decorating my, note I hate when people to that but since it was already dirty I did'nt really mind!!!


Whitney did a really cute job!!! Huh?

Trent took me to breakfast at Dennys Whoo hoo!!
As we were leaving, I asked a random guy to take this picture so me and Trent could have a picture together.

Then we were off to our next stop the Mall, Trent had a gift for me there it was a build a bear outfit, My knight and shining armor, it is so cute. We went to the build a bear store and I picked a Monkey, and stuffed it and named it!!!
I guess we had time to spare before our next stop, so Trent spoiled me with some shopping!!!

He is so sweet!!!

After our day of shopping we went back to my parents to Party!!! LOL
I had a bunch of friends from work and there husbands, and my bestfriend Alyssa anh her hubby over for Pizza, and Huge cupcakes!!!
It was really fun, to have them all over!

Trent gave me this necklace, I love it, he really did spoil me!


(We look like we are going to prom lol)
Lyss, Perhson, Trent, ME, Cortney, Matt, Whitney, Jen and Dustin

My Mom got 22 pink and brown balloons for me!!
And then got camera happy, and made us take a MILLION Pics with them cuz ( it looks so cool).

Me and my sisters and momma!































My cute funny Boyfriend!!


















Lyss and I! She is the best friend anyone could have.

I had the best Birthday, it was so much fun to have everyone over !!!

2 comments:

Jillbee said...

Jess you are an awesome, wonderful daughter. I am so thankful I am your mother. Happy Birthday!

Hilary and Adam said...

So cute! Happy Birthday a little late!