Friday, January 2, 2009

Year in Review

I know it has been for ever since I have updated, life has been kind of crazy, so I thought I would do this year in review and maybe it will give an idea of what I have been up to!!!

Answering these questions each year is a great way to keep track of your life a year at a time. It's fun to sit down together and think about all we've experienced in the last year.

  • What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? I moved out on my own for 8 months, then decided it would be best to move back home to save money.
  • Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Nope, but this year I will keep my New Years Res.
  • Did anyone close to you give birth? A Bunch of girls from work their babies are so cute... Cant wait till Robyn has hers!!!
  • Did anyone close to you die? Yes. My sweet Grandpa Norman was diagnosed with a brain tumor in Feb, It is so hard to believe he is gone, he is greatly missed by all.
  • What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Money!!!!
  • What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? September 4th, 2008, the day my Grandfather passed away.
  • What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting though this year!!!
  • What was your biggest failure? I can't think of anything, but there is I am sure, I am not perfect!
  • What was the best thing you bought? My xterra I love it, but when the gas was so high I hated it!!!
  • Whose behavior merited celebration? My Grandma for her sacrifice and dedication to Grandpa while he was sick.
  • Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mine, I could be better
  • Where did most of your money go? I seriously have no idea, sad I know!
  • What did you get really, really, really excited about? Trent, he makes me so happy!!!
  • What song will always remind you of 2008? There are many songs that will take me back to that year!
  • What do you wish you'd done more of? Time with my family.
  • What do you wish you'd done less of? My bad addtitude!
  • How did you spend Christmas? Mine, and then spent some time with Trents family!
  • What was your favorite TV program? Gossip Girl, Prison Break, Bones, One Tree Hill
  • What was the best book you read this year? Twlight Series like everyone!
  • What was your greatest musical discovery? Thriving Ivory, and beginning to like some of Trents older stuff, cant really help it!!!
  • What did you want and get? I wanted to become closer to my family! And I got it!
  • What was your favorite film of this year? Marley & Me
  • What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 21 I hung out with my family!
  • How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Comfy, and my new Jeans lol
  • What kept you sane? Music!
  • Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I don't really care about them!
  • Who did you miss? Grandpa N.
  • Who was the best new person (people) you met? Trent!!!
  • Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Life is fragile and can change in an instant. Make the time to be together. I agree with Mel and Jeff
Look out 2009... It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Jillbee said...

I want to know the rest of the answers!